At Design Process, we are a dedicated team of Project Managers, Engineers, & Designers who provide multi-discipline engineering services, including project management, concept development, engineering design, and BIM drafting, both domestically and internationally to clients across a range of mining, mineral processing, and extractive process sectors.
Read on to find out more.
Our Engineering Services expertise is well-suited and utilised in the delivery of projects to a variety of industries including; Mineral Processing, Materials Handling, Mining Infrastructure, Heavy Industry, Renewable Energy, Recycling, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Construction Industries. Click the button below for a more detailed look at some of the services we can provide you.
We specialise in working directly with all project stakeholders during the project's development including concept, option studies, scope definition, design & construction.
Whether your project is a greenfield project, post-construction ramp-up, de-bottleneck or brownfield sustaining capital upgrades, we can help.
we get around a bit
Design Process and our personnel have completed or have been part of project teams delivering services to most parts of the world. Some of which include.
• Australasia (Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea)
• Sub-Saharan Africa (Senegal, Congo, Burkina Faso, Tanzania)
• South-East Asia (Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• East-Asia (China, Japan)
• Americas (USA, Canada, Peru, Guyana)
• Middle-East (UAE, Saudi Arabia)
• Europe (Romania, Italy)
Key industry sectors we serve
We are proud to provide engineering services to the following industries:
• Mineral Processing • Extractive Industry (Quarrying)
• Mining Infrastructure • Recycling
• Light & Heavy Industry • Food Processing
• Manufacturing • Construction
• Non-Process Infrastructure • Modular Plant
These industry sectors span across & include the following commodities:
• Gold • Copper • Lead / Zinc • Coal
• Iron Ore • Mineral Sands • Tungsten
• Energy • Sugar Milling & Refining